I’m starting a new feature on the blog called, “More of This.” In these posts I’ll share what I’m loving around the internet, random life happenings, favorite finds, kids stuff and whatever else I feel like rambling about. These posts are meant to be fun! So sit back, relax, and enjoy “More of This.”
- I made this Christmas Advent Calendars from The SugarHouse Shop last year and my kids absolutely love it. It’s a really fun craft to make and one my family will enjoy using for years to come.
- I got a note from the boys school the other day reminding me that as it gets colder outside, “parents need to remember to send their kids in warm clothes.” I bought these coats for my boys last year and they will use them again this year. They are great quality and keep them warm during the winter months.
- I’ve been searching for a new bedding. For the past 5 years I’ve had a burgundy quilt on my bed, but I feel like it’s time to switch it up to something lighter and brighter. I ordered this white coverlet from Target. It has great reviews, so hopefully I’ll love it as much as everyone else does.
- This recipe for white chicken chili will be on repeat for the rest of the fall and all of winter. It’s easy to make and so, so yummy. I like to buy a rotisserie chicken from Costco. I shred it, divide it up and put it in the freezer. Then when I want to make this soup, I just add all of the ingredients, because I keep everything else on hand.
- I love this song and this song and this song and this song, basically I love all their music right now. It’s just so good, plus it makes me want to get up and dance. Win Win.
Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo, Sue