More of This: Part 2
- Looking for a fun and unique Christmas present. This gold cuff bracelet is perfect. There are 18 different symbols to choose from, each with a different meaning, so you can customize the bracelet for the person you are giving it to. It makes for a perfect gift.
- If you watch my Instagram stories, you already saw that I left these Christmas presents, which were supposed to be from Santa, in the car and my twins saw them. Lucky for me, it didn’t take much to convince the boys that they should now ask Santa for these, which I already had. They are super excited for them because 1. they love Minecraft and 2. they love collecting rocks and breaking them apart.
- Our basement is finally finished. We really like the contractor we worked with and think they did a great job. It has been so nice to take all the toys down there and let the kids have at it. We did a laminate floor in all the common areas so our kids could still ride these around during the winter.
- I pulled this out of storage and put it on our bed the other night. Can I tell you how great it is to get into a warm bed every night.
- If you are looking for a cool gift for a hard to buy for person, try this. We got it last year for my in-laws and they loved the information it gave them. So, we are buying it this year for my dad and his wife.
- Can you believe I bought this two cyber Monday’s ago, yes that means in 2015, and I’ve never even pulled it out of the box. It’s still in my pantry, along with a cookbook. People rave about it, so I’m not sure why I’ve never used it.
What are your plans for the weekend?
We are attending my husbands work party and taking our kids to see the Zoo lights.
Hope you have a great weekend. Xoxo, Sue