A Diaper Bag from Ryla Pack
I love meeting other women who are following their dreams. So when I met Kelsie, the owner of Ryla Pack, at a women’s entrepreneur event, I knew it was a match made in heaven. I have been looking for a stylish, yet functional diaper bag for a long time and when I saw the Ryla Pack I knew I had to get one. I love that I can use it as a diaper bag when I am with my kids, but I can also carry it around when it is just me and still look cute. It has so many great features and I have loved using it. A few of my must haves in a diaper bag are:
- It has to be a backpack diaper bag. There are so many options out there for diaper bag, but I specifically want a backpack. I need both of my hands free at all times to help with the four boys, to push, hold, pick up, pull, etc… In fact I wish I had another set of hands, but since I don’t, I need the two I have to be available for my kids and not to be carrying a bag.
- It has to have side pockets that will fit a bottle and/or sippy cup. If it doesn’t have those I actually won’t even consider it. I use the side pockets ALL the time. Not only do I store bottles/sippy cups in there, but it’s also the perfect spot for my phone. For me, those side pockets are the most used part of the diaper bag.
- It has to have good storage space inside. I love that the Ryla Pack has compartments for snacks and toys, but it also has a good amount of open space. I try to be organized, but let’s be honest, sometimes I just need to throw all our stuff in the bag and get going. The Ryla Pack fits diapers, wipes, books, my wallet, and anything else I need to put in there, which I love, because that means I don’t have to carry anything and both my hands are free.
- This wasn’t something I had on my list, but once I started using it, I loved it and that is a zip pocket in the back. On the back of the Ryla Pack is a zip pocket, perfect for storing my keys and my phone when it’s not in the side pocket. With other diaper bags I could never keep track of my keys I would just put them in random spots and I was always trying to find them, but with the Ryla Pack, I just put them in the back pocket and I know they are always there.
- And finally, the diaper bag had to be stylish. There are a lot of diaper bags on the market right now, some are cheap and others are expensive. I decided that when I bought one it needed to be both stylish and functional. The Ryla Pack is functional and it is also very stylish. I love that it is faux leather and looks nice, but I don’t have to worry about damaging the leather if it gets water or spills on it, I can just wipe it off. I love the gold zippers on it and it has a very classic design so you can’t go wrong. I’ve been using it for about a month now and I love it. I take it everywhere I go and people are always stopping me and asking about it.
If you are looking for a new diaper bag do yourself a favor and get a Ryla Pack. You’ll love it!!!
Ryla Pack is offering 20% off any of their diaper bags. Use the code BLUEDESERT at check out or follow this link.
What are your must haves in a diaper bag?